CEE – helping start ups scale and go global
CEE has a vibrant start-up scene, but this is not always matched by in-depth understanding of how to grow in international markets. In our CEE programme, we focus on just that. We help guide companies through that process and also connect them with the investment ecosystems in other markets, be that in the UK, in Germany or elsewhere.
The equIP team in CEE works with a group of carefully selected start-ups to support their growth, helping them develop into strong Series A candidates, be that in their local markets, and/or the international markets they are looking to move into or seek investment from.
Apply for equIP in CEE
As a member of our CEE equIP programme, you benefit from a dedicated local team that is excited about working with start-ups and sees the relationship as an investment into an idea that they believe in – as well as the resources, expertise and network of a much wider global team to work with you and help you take your business to the next level. Wherever that may be.
As part of the CEE equIP programme, you benefit from:
- A competitive set of standard equIP rates for all CEE jurisdictions
- A 50% discount on our equIP rates, up to aggregate fees of €25k a year, for 3 years
- Access to the CMS teams in any of the other equIP jurisdictions – with the same 50% discount on their standard hourly rates
- Fixed fee services, bespoke for CEE start-ups
- Introductions to relevant industry players – in [country] and also key investor markets
- Exclusive training and mentoring opportunities
- Access to key markets and investment ecosystems [worldwide/across our network]
- An active international peer network