Latin America’s start-up scene is booming. In recent years, it has become vibrant and diverse, and there is plenty of potential for growth. With the world’s first dedicated Fintech law, Mexico is the ideal location for innovation businesses. At the epicentre of the Americas and geographically close to Silicon Valley, Mexico presents the perfect opportunity for start-ups looking to scale into the lucrative US market and other markets in the region. CMS wants to contribute to this expansion.
In our Latin America equIP programme, present in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru, we help guide companies through getting an in-depth understanding on how to grow in local and international markets. We also connect them with the investment ecosystems in other markets: Latin America, in Europe, in Asia or elsewhere.
The equIP team in Latin America works with a group of carefully selected start-ups to support their growth, helping them develop into strong Series A candidates, be that in their local markets, and/or the international markets they are looking to move into or seek investment from.
Why should start-ups use CMS equIP?
As a member of our Latin America equIP programme, you benefit from a dedicated local team that is excited about working with start-ups and sees the relationship as an investment into an idea that they believe in – as well as the resources, expertise and network of a much wider global team to work with you and help you take your business to the next level. Wherever that may be.
As part of the Latin America equIP programme, you benefit from:
- Sector-focused legal advice at special discounted rates in all our Latin America jurisdictions (Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru).
- Access to the CMS teams in any of the other equIP jurisdictions.
- Fixed fee services, bespoke for Latin America start-ups (consult specific conditions with the relevant office).
- Introductions to relevant industry players in Mexico and also key investor markets.
- Access to key markets and investment ecosystems worldwide/across our network.
- An active international peer network.
Apply to become part of equIP
To find out more or apply to equIP Mexico, please complete this form.