2 rue de la Lüjerneta
Sophie Marquet is the Partner in charge of employment and real estate law teams at CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor.
In the field of employment law, her field of intervention covers both individual labour relations (contracts of employment, non-compete clauses, non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements, commission and bonus plans, termination, negotiated settlements, mutually agreed terminations, etc.) and collective relations. She also handles litigation in these areas.
She provides advice to businesses involved in acquisitions, mergers, sales and restructuring operations, and assists her clients with social audits. She has built up a considerable expertise in helping companies with implementing restructuring plans, potentially leading to collective compulsory and voluntary redundancy programs. She also advises businesses in the Hotel industry on social relations and social risks specific to this sector.
In the field of real estate, Sophie Marquet provides advice to Monegasque and international clients including banks, real estate companies, landlords and tenants in the areas of commercial real estate, real estate purchases and sales, drafting contracts and lease agreements, and construction and property development.
Areas of expertise of the real estate team include:
- Investments disposal & Foreclosure
- Commercial & Civil occupation
- Construction & Development
- Town planning and environmental
- Monaco Bar (2015)
- Trusts & Estates Practitioner, International Trusts Management Diploma STEP LL.M. (2013)
- New-York Bar (2005)
- LL.M,Duke University School of Law (2004)
- DESS-DJCE International Business Law , University of Aix Marseille III (2003)
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practioners)
- American Bar Association
- Getting The Deal Through, Labour and Employment 2019
- Getting The Deal Through, Real Estate 2019
- Chambers Global Practice Guides "Employment", 2018
- Getting The Deal Through, Real Estate 2018
- Chambers and Partners “The Employment Relationship", 2017
- Getting The Deal Through, Labour and Employment 2017
- Getting The Deal Through, Real Estate 2017