Stuttgart – The Kalle Group management team has sold its stake in the company against the backdrop of a change in private equity investor. Silverfleet Capital Partners acquired the holding in Kalle from Montagu for EUR 212.5 million. Kalle’s management reinvested at the same time as Silverfleet Capital Partners took over as the new private equity investor.
The management of the Kalle Group was advised on all aspects of exit and reinvestment by a CMS team led by Dr Thomas Meyding. CMS also acted as advisor to management when Montagu made its investment in 2004.
The Kalle Group has its main production facility in Wiesbaden and is one of the world's leading producers of artificial sausage casings in the viscose, plastic and textile product areas. Sponge cloths are another business line. The Kalle Group has around 1,300 employees worldwide and generated turnover of some EUR 200 million in 2008.
Advisers CMS Hasche Sigle:
- Dr Thomas Meyding, Corporate (Lead Partner)
- Dr Achim Lindemann, Employment Law
- Dr Werner Walk, Employment Law
- Stefan Sieling, Corporate
- Dr Peter Ruby, Banking & Finance
- Dr Barbara Wössner, Corporate
- Dr Heiko Wiechers, Corporate
- Dr Philipp Glagowski, Corporate
- Beatrice Shipton, Employment Law
- Birgit Weber, Corporate
- Anne Meckbach, Corporate
- Dr Jan Hansen, Corporate
Dr Thomas Meyding, Partner
Tel.: +49 711 9764 388
E-mail: [email protected]