Dr. Heike Wagner
Dr. Heike Wagner
Neue Mainzer Straße 2–4
Heike Wagner advises national and international strategic investors and private equity funds on all aspects of corporate law. She specialises in international and domestic M&A and corporate restructurings. She is experienced in a broad range of national and cross-border transactions, both sell- and buy-side as well as the assistance of clients in their ongoing activities in Europe. Heike has a particular expertise in the technology, consumer goods and life sciences sector.
Heike joined CMS in 1992 and was made partner in 1998 after spending one year with an investment bank and a law firm in New York.
- Advising Ametek Inc. on the acquisition of Motec GmbH
- Advising Coherent, Inc. on the acquisition of O.R. Lasertechnologie GmbH
- Advising Coherent on the acquisition of ROFIN-SINAR
- Advising Equistone Partners Europe on the acquisition of a majority stake in TriStyle Mode GmbH
- Advising Hill-Rom Inc. on the acquisition of TRUMPF Medizin Systeme GmbH & Co. KG.
- Advising Ametek Inc. on the acquisition of Luphos GmbH
- Advising Coherent on the acquisition of InnoLight Innovative Laser und Systemtechnik GmbH
- Advising an Orlando Management AG fund on the sale of a majority stake in Vivonio Group
- Advising Kennametal Inc. on the acquisition of Deloro Stellite Group from Duke Street Capital
- Advising Mani Inc. on the acquisition of Schütz Group
- Advising Qingdao Machinery Industry Corp. on the acquisition of Künkel-Wagner Prozesstechnologie from its insolvency administrator
- PhD; comparative law thesis (US constitutional law)
- Law studies in Wuerzburg