CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre advised Zodiac Aerospace in connection with the acquisition of the company La Jonchère, a French specialist in flexible hoses and semi-rigid ducts.
La Jonchère, which employs 115 people on its site in Compiegne (France), achieved a turnover of 28 million euros in 2012. The company supplements the competencies of the Fluid Management (Aircraft Systems branch) division of Zodiac Aerospace in the field of joints and connections.
Advisers involved in the transaction:
Buyer's Adviser: CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre
- Corporate/M&A: Jacques Isnard (partner), Laure Varachas and Cécile Leclerc
- Tax: Frédéric Gerner, Laurent Chatel (partner), Justin Castelle, Mathieu Fermine and Muriel Lautre-Goasguen
- Employment Law: Vincent Delage (partner), Xavier Cambier, Lucien Flament and Marie Sevrin
- Environment: Céline Cloché-Dubois
- Real Estate/Contracts: Aline Divo (partner), Charlotte Félizot, Anne-Laure Villedieu (partner), Thomas Carenzi and Géraldine Machinet
Seller's Adviser: Cabinet Kipling
- Corporate/Tax: Pascal Jardin (partner), Cécile Bayle (counsel) and Cécile Friant-Ecorcheville
For more informations, please contact: