2 rue Ancelle
Vincent Delage is a partner at the Employment and Pensions department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats.
Vincent specialises in employment law and provides advice in collective and individual labour relations and on the employment implications of strategic decisions. He also provides and manages the employment law consequences of mergers and acquisitions and advises his clients on stock option plans, incentive plans, on both a local and international level. He also assists his clients in matters of secondment.
He also advises his clients in major social security adjustment cases (in negotiations with the social security administration body and in court cases).
His major clients include international groups in the pharmaceutical, IT, advertising, communications, software, goods manufacturing, transport and logistics, and food and luxury goods sectors.
Vincent joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1999 and was made partner in June 2010.
- Lecturer on the Master's course "The Law and Practice of Employment Relations", University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas
- Master's degree in Private Law, specialising in Employment Law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (1995)
- Master's degree (DESS) in Employment and Social Security Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1996)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1997)
- Specialisation in Employment Law (2002)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Licenciement suite à une rupture conventionnelle refusée : pas d'incompatibilité de principe - Les Echos Business (30/10/2013)
- Opérations de fusions-acquisitions : des incidences sociales à ne pas négliger - Les Echos Business (03/07/2013)
- Éligibilité des salariés mis à disposition au sein de la DUP de l’entreprise d’accueil : une décision contestable - Les Echos Business (17/06/2013)
- Cadre dirigeant : statut à utiliser avec modération - Les Echos Business (10/05/2013)