The 2019 edition of the Chambers Europe guide is available. We thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
Our lawyers’ rankings in France
The recognition of our lawyers specialised in Tax, Business law and labour law enables our firm to continue reinforce the excellence of our know-how:
- Stéphane Austry – Tax Litigation, Band 1;
- Christophe Barthélemy – Projects & Energy: Domestic, Band 1;
- Grégory Benteux – Capital Markets: Structured Finance, Band 2;
- Nicolas de Sevin – Employment, Band 1;
- Rosetta Ferrère – Capital Markets: Debt, Up and Coming;
- Bruno Gibert – Tax, Band 1;
- Bruno Gouthière – Tax, Band 2;
- Lionel Lenczner – Tax, Band 3;
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot – Employment, Band 4;
- Pierre Popesco – Real Estate, Band 2;
- François Rontani – Tax, Band 4;
- Marc-Etienne Sébire – Capital Markets: Debt, Band 2;
- Jérôme Sutour – Banking and Finance: Financial Services Regulation, Band 2;
- François Tenailleau – Public Law, Band 2.
Our law firm’s ranking in France
This year, we are ranked in seven different areas of expertise:
- 2 in Band 1:Employment | Tax;
- 2 in Band 2:Capital Market: Debt | Capital Market: Structured Finance;
- 1 in Band 3: Public Law;
- 1 in Band 4:Real Estate;
- 1 in Band 5: Corporate/M&A.
The recognition of our expertise is also present through our lawyers’ rankings:
- Pharma/Life Science: Regulatory;
- Banking and Finance: Financial Services Regulation.
Through CMS, we are also present in:
- Band 2: Employment (Europe-wide);
- Band 3:Tax (Europe-wide).
You can view all rankings online on the Chambers Europe Guide's website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.