CMS BFL advises Domus Vie on the merger with GDP Vendôme
The new DVD group, led by Jean-François Vitoux, is 59% owned by DomusVi and 41% by GDP Vendôme, with management control divided 50/50 between the partners.
Founded in 1983 by Yves Journel, who remains its majority shareholder, DomusVi was the only major player in the field of advanced-age care: nursing homes, geriatric acute care, in-home nursing, and recovery care.
The GDP Vendôme group, founded in 1990 by Jean-François Gobertier, current CEO and sole shareholder, achieved, under the name Dolcéa, the highest growth in the sector over the course of 10 years (since 2005, the group grew from 3,600 to 9,800 beds with the capacity as of today to add another 3,300).
With over 225 facilities under management, 16,500 retirement beds, 10,000 employees, and projected 2011 revenues of more than €600m, DVD is now the leading elderly care provider in France, with a n°1 position in the highest density population centers, and combines the development expertise of GDP Vendôme and the facility management knowhow of DomusVi.
CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre Advisers:
- Philippe Rosenpick (Corporate. Dept.), Isabelle Buffard-Bastide (Corporate. Dept.) & Jean-Eric Cros (Corporate. Dept. Restructuring), Arnaud Hugot, Sahar Saboori & Marc Flamand (associates, Corporate. Dept.),
- Philippe Grousset & Philippe Donneaud (Tax Dept.), Anne Grousset (VAT),
- Denis Redon (Competition & EU) & Aurore Léauté (associate, Competition & EU),
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot (Labour law)
- Grégory Benteux (associate, Banking & Finance)
- Easton Corporate Finance (Laurent Camilli)
- DC Advisory Partners (Nadine Veldung, Alexis Matheron, Frédéric Meyer, Laurent Michelet)
- KPMG (Axel Rebaudières)
- Fidal (Franck Bernauer, Benoit Roucher)
- Joseph Pauget, Agnès Bricard, Elisabeth Lacroix Philips
- BNP Paribas (Martine Bréton, Frédéric Demeude), Natixis (Géry Helly d’Angelin, Jean Philippe Nani, Laurent Bigot), CACIB (Emmanuel David, Christophe Cretot, Anne Toledano), Dexia (Jean-Yves Bousseau), Crédit du Nord (Didier Le Pol), Société Générale (Yann de Nanteuil), CIC (Aurélie Brajon)
- Orrick (Jean-Marc Zampa, Bruno Vanini)
- De Pardieu Brocas Maffei (Christophe Gaillard, Guillaume Rossignol)