2 rue Ancelle
Arnaud is an Associate in our Real Estate practice.
He specialises in all aspects of real estate work, acting for both French and International developers, investors and corporate end-users. He has experience in real estate acquisition, lease and construction.
Arnaud joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in September 2015.
- Intern – Real estate department - Ashurt LLP (2015)
- Intern - Corporate department - BSA Ahmad Bin
- Hezeem & Associates LLP (2014)
- In-house lawyer – Kaufman & Broad (2012)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2015)
- Master degree in Real Estate and Construction Law, Ecole supérieure de l’immobilier – University of Perpignan (2012)
- Master degree in International Law, University of Strasbourg (2009)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar Association (2015)
- Beware of Pinel Law pitfalls in France, expert warn, PropertyEU magazine (November 2015)
- Focus on the specific rules governing property agents’ commissions in France, CMS BFL publication (June 2016)