2 rue Ancelle
Gaëtan Berger-Picq joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1997 and became a partner in 2008.
Gaëtan specializes in VAT planning and consultancy, particularly in real-estate VAT.
- Lecturer at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master's degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (DJCE-DESS)
- Member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Immobilier de l’Entreprise, tax part contribution (VAT) – Economica, Collection L’immobilier en perspectives (novembre 2013)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2° édition 2013)
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2012)
- La TVA immobilière après la réforme, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2010)
- Author of many articles Speaker at conferences and seminars covering various aspects of VAT