Károlyi utca 12
Katalin Horváth is senior associate in the commercial team of CMS Budapest, she joined the law firm in 2018. She specialises in data protection, IT, technology and software law matters.
Katalin advises domestic and foreign companies in data protection issues, as well as software developers, mobile application operators, mobile plazas, IT and Fintech companies in e-commerce, IT, technology and software law matters, with a particular focus on online and mobile services, payment solutions, web stores and FinTech services. Besides these practice areas she has extensive experience in copyright law as well.
Before joining CMS Katalin was a partner in a well known domestic boutique IP law firm.
- 2005 - Doctor of Law, Cum laude, Faculty of Law, Eötvös Lorand Science University
- Council of Copyright Experts
- Hungarian Copyright Forum
- LIDC (International League of Competition Law)
- Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright
- Budapest Bar Association