- Wizz Air in relation to the Hungarian aspects of Wizz Air’s initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Itochu, a major Japanese energy company on the acquisition of a stake in a regional energy efficiency company EETEK Holding, including due diligence, structuring, negotiating the transaction documents and the shareholders’ agreement; and on the contemplated swap transaction of its Hungarian investment in EETEK Holding into a Cypriote holding company and the subsequent passporting and IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- HYPO NOE Gruppe Bank on the comprehensive financial consolidation of the Hungarian local municipalities, which was initiated by the Hungarian Government. CMS’ role involved the amendment of several municipal bond financings and extensive negotiating with the Hungarian State in connection with the details of the debt-assumption mechanism.
- Sun Capital on the acquisition of Pannunion Plc. (renamed to Paccor, then Coveris), a listed company on the Budapest Stock Exchange, including a mandatory takeover, squeeze-out and delisting, as well as on the entire post-acquisition merger process of Paccor Hungary into the acquiring company.
- Hungarian Development Bank on a EUR 500m bond issue. Bonds have been on the London Stock Exchange.
Please download the print version below.