Maria Delia Oxley
Maria Delia Oxley
Av. Santa María 110
Maria Delia Oxley joined CMS Grau in 1996, she worked as an associate since 2000 and was named partner in 2010.
María Delia has broad experience in legal consulting on Intellectual Property (Copyrights, Industrial Property), Consumer Protection, Unfair Competition and Commercial Advertising. She provides preventive counseling and has participated in various contentious proceedings before INDECOPI regarding the areas of her specialization, where important precedents of mandatory compliance have been established.
She is responsible for the preparation of due diligence studies prior to the acquisition of companies or the issuance of financial instruments in the areas of Industrial Property and Competition. She also provides advice on the development of license agreements for Intellectual Property elements.
Regarding the administrative permits before DIGESA and DIGEMID, she has advised different companies in obtaining health records for the marketing of their products.
- Saga Falabella S.A. and Hipermercados Tottus S.A., advice against the complaint filed by the Consumer Protection Commission for an alleged violation of the Consumer Protection Rules.
- Saga Falabella S.A., advice related to the protection of the trademark rights of Saga Falabella through the filing of an opposition to the registration of the Gamabella trademark.
- Confidential client, advice on the complaint filed by a consumer for an alleged breach of consumer protection rules.
- Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Abaco, advice on the complaint filed by the Commission for the Control of Unfair Competition for alleged infringement of the unfair competition policies in the dissemination of an advertisement through the Internet.
- 2004 – Master's courses in Intellectual Property Law and Competition, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- 2002– Law Postgraduate degree, Universidad de Salamanca – Specialization Course in Commercial Law Competition
- 2000 – Law degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Lima Bar Association (CAL)
- Member of INTA International Trademark Association