CMS International Disputes Conference and Drinks Reception
London, United KingdomShow location
Please join us for our 2018 International Disputes Conference. This half day conference will feature a series of panel discussions, featuring leading GCs & public figures who will share their learnings & insights. The theme for our 2018 Dispute Conference is Risk, Resilience and Reputation – protecting business from risk, achieving competitive Resilience and managing Reputation.
The discussion panels are as follows:
- Cyber Security: Strategy, Compliance and Insurance – a Global Problem.
- Risk In Business: How do corporates manage and mitigate risk across multiple jurisdictions?
- Investment Treaties & The CJEU: resolving the ideological conflict.
- International Investigations: Cartels & International Fraud – what next?
- Reputation Management: Protecting your brand through times of crisis.
These pertinent topics will feature contributions from a range of key thought leaders such as MEP Andreas Schwab (Rapporteur for the EU Cartel Damages Directive), leading GCs from global companies at IBM, Worldpay, and L&G along with John Beechey past President of the International Court of Arbitration of the ICC.
Following our conference, we will be hosting a networking reception at 1 Lombard Street, a short walk from our offices. We hope you can join us.
12:00 - Registration & Networking lunch
13:00 - Conference start
15:00 - Coffee break
17:30 - Conference end
17:45 - Drinks reception at 1 Lombard Street Restaurant