08 March 2021, 13:00 -
Missed the Webinar? Here you have access to all recordings.
CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz invites you to its global celebration of International Women’s Day.
This special webinar, dedicated to women everywhere will take place on Monday, 8 March 2021 from 13:00-14:15 CET. We invite everyone with an interest in the S in ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) to join the discussion and post your questions to the panel.
We will champion the professional achievements of our all-female panel, who are business leaders in their respective industry, from banking, technology and supply chain to construction and university/science.
We will learn more about the challenges they face, tips on best practices and how they raised awareness against gender discrimination in their industries.
The panellists will also share their personal experiences of:
- Career landscapes and gender bias
- Current diversity opportunities
- Trending ESG concerns that are important to them, such as diversity, the glass ceiling, female leadership, working from home and the economic gender gap.
We hope you will join this interactive, uplifting event.
Should you have any question regarding this event, please contact us here.
Discussing the position of women in the following sectors: legal, banking, production, distribution, construction and university/science.
- Jelena Nushol Fijačko and Ivana Ružđak, Director of Legal Affairs, Zagrebačka Banka (UniCredit)
- Döne Yalçın and Burcin Ergun, GC Turkey and Regional Director, EMEA Honeywell
- Tamara Jelić Kazić and Ivona Galetić, Legal Counsel, Orbico Group
- Daniella Karollus-Bruner and Christina Täuber, Legal Counsel, CML
- Andrea Potz and Rector Univ.Prof. DI. Dr. Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger, Vienna University of Economics and Business