The 2020 edition of Chambers & Partners Europe guide has been published. We would particularly like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
Our law firm rankings
These recognitions in tax, business law and employment law allow our firm to continue to assert the excellence of our know-how at the national and international level:
- Banking & Finance: Financial Services Regulation | Band 2;
- Capital Markets: Debt | Band 2;
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance | Band 2;
- Corporate/M&A | Band 5;
- Employment | Band 1;
- Projects & Energy: Domestic | Band 3;
- Public Law | Band 3;
- Public Law: Public Contracts | Band 3;
- Real Estate | Band 4;
- Tax | Band 1.
Our lawyers’ rankings
- Stéphane Austry – Tax: Litigation | Band 1;
- Christophe Barthélemy – Projects & Energy: Domestic | Band 1;
- Grégory Benteux – Capital Markets: Structured Finance | Band 2;
- Florence Chérel – Planning | Spotlight Table;
- Rosetta Ferrère – Capital Markets: Debt | Up and Coming;
- Bruno Gibert – Tax | Band 2;
- Bruno Gouthière – Tax | Senior Statespeople;
- Lionel Lenczner – Tax | Band 4;
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot – Employment | Band 4;
- Edouard Milhac – Tax | Band 4;
- Pierre Popesco – Real Estate | Band 2;
- Marc-Etienne Sébire – Capital Market: Debt | Band 2;
- Nicolas de Sevin – Employment | Senior Statespeople;
- Jérôme Sutour – Banking & Finance: Financial Services Regulation | Band 2;
- François Tenailleau – Public Law | Band 2; Public Law: Public Contacts | Band 2.
You can view all ranking on the Guide’s website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.