CMS announced today that they have advised Coca-Cola Entreprise (CCE), leading producer and distributor of non alcoholic ready to drink beverages in France, as part of a 6.5 million euros investment in a joint venture with APPE, France's leader in recycled PET, to increase the recycling rate of plastic bottles in France.
This investment will expand the food grade rPET production of the plant of Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche (Côte d’Or) by 20 000 tones, which represents an increase of 70% of the capacity of the site.
This investment of 6.5 million Euros from the CCE and 2, 2 million Euros from APPE will take the form of:
- The extension of the plant of Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche, with the creation of a new of recycling line in the facility;
- The launch of a joint program for research and innovation in new advanced technologies for recycling;
- A multi-year supply agreement from the site of Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche to CCE.
The CMS team was composed of:
- In France / CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre:
Corporate: Isabelle Buffard-Bastide, partner, Alexandra Rohmert and Emmanuelle Brunel, associates
Real Estate: Aline Divo, partner
Banking and Finance: Grégory Benteux, associate Head of structured debt and finance
International taxation: Pierre Dedieu, partner
Competition: Denis Redon, partner
- In UK / CMS Cameron McKenn :
Corporate : Louise Wallace, partner and Danielle Heath, associate
Pour plus d’informations, contacter :