Home / News / CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre adviser of Vivalto Santé...

CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre adviser of Vivalto Santé in the acquisition Cliniques Privées Associées

05/01/2010

Vivalto Santé acquires near to 100% securities of the ‘Cliniques Privées Associées’ company (CPA), holding of a leading group in the private clinics area in Britanny. Practictioners who held, before this operation, 100% of the CPA’s capital, have been able to reinvest in the project and hold today 40% of Vivalto Santé’s capital. The remaining 60% are held by Vivalto Santé Groupe, which groups together the Vivalto company, initiator of the project, and its financial partners, Crédit Agricole Private Equity, ING Parcom, BNP Paribas Développement and SOBREPAR. The deal has been financed with equity capital and through a banking financing granted by BNP Paribas.

CPA group owns three clinics located in Saint-Grégoire (near Rennes), Saint-Malo and Brest. With around 1300 people, the group had a consolidated turnover of 97 millions Euros in 2008. Vivalto, at the initiative of the operation, is managed by Daniel Caille who has been at the origin of the formation of the Générale de Santé twenty-two years ago. He also is Chairman of Vivalto Santé.

For this deal, Vivalto was advised on legal and tax aspects by CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, as to corporate, with Philippe Rosenpick, Arnaud Hugot and Virginie Corbet-Picard, and tax, with Jacqueline Sollier, Christophe Vezinhet and Henri Bitar, and financing with Gregory Benteux.

SJ Berwin was advisor to Crédit Agricole Private Equity with Jérôme Jouhanneaud and Isabelle Meyrier.

ING Parcom was advised by Michel Frieh and Damien Boulanger from the Frieh & Associés law firm.


For further information, please contact :
CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre
Florence Jouffroy / Tel: +33 1 47 38 40 32
Laetitia Mostowski / Tel: +33 1 47 38 40 74

Related people

Picture of Grégory Benteux
Grégory Benteux
Partner
Paris
Picture of Henri Bitar
Henri Bitar
Partner
Paris
Picture of Arnaud Hugot
Arnaud Hugot
Partner
Paris
Picture of Jacqueline Sollier
Jacqueline Sollier
Partner
Paris
Show more Show less