The 2019 edition of the Legal 500 Paris guide is available. We thank our clients for their trust and support!
This year, our firm is ranked in 19 categories, including:
- 5 in Tier 1: Tax law; Employment; The Regions; Derivatives and structured financing; Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences;
- 6 in Tier 2:Banking and Finance: Bank regulatory;Administrative and public law; Real estate; Capital markets: Bonds; Industry focus: Energy; Industry focus: IT, telecoms and the internet;
- 4 in Tier 3: Environment; Project finance; Private Equity: Fund formation; Intellectual property: trade marks and designs;
- 2 in Tier 4: Banking and Finance: transactional work; Dispute resolution: commercial litigation and corporate law;
- 2 in Tier 5: EU, competition and distribution; Mergers and acquisitions.
63 of our lawyers feature in this edition. 8 of them are more specifically highlighted individually:
- Stéphane Austry – Leading individuals: tax litigation;
- Christophe Barthélemy – Leading individuals: Industry focus: Energy (Regulatory and Public Law);
- Benjamin Bill – Next Generation lawyers: Real estate;
- Bruno Gibert – Leading individuals: Transactional and corporate tax; Transfer pricing and international tax;
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot – Leading individuals: Employment law;
- Edouard Milhac – Leading individuals: Transactional and corporate tax);
- Marc-Etienne Sébire – Leading Individuals: Capital markets: Bonds;
- Nicolas de Sevin – Leading individuals: Employment law.
You can see all rankings on the legal 500 Paris' website
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.