21 October 2015, 09:00 -
The new Public Procurement Act enters into force in Hungary as of 1 November 2015. The new act fundamentally alters the existing legislation and procedures, therefore it is essential for all entities affected by public procurement procedures to comply with the requirements of the new legislation.
The first session will cover the following topics:
- Novelties in the preparatory phase of the procedures.
- Interpretation of the new exclusion grounds – the sword of Damocles?
- Substantial changes in certification of technical and financial standing.
- Renewed contract award criteria.
- Managing offers of abnormally low price.
The presentation will be held in Hungarian. If you do not speak Hungarian or if you are located outside Hungary and cannot attend the presentation, feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested. Please note there is no charge for attending this event, however places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.