15 April 2015, 09:00 -
The next event of CMS Budapest's “Spring Breakfast Series", which focuses on public procurement-related cartel cases.
We will discuss the following main topics during the business breakfast:
- Market sectors primarily affected by public procurement-related cartel cases;
- “Patterns” of conduct investigated by the Hungarian Competition Office;
- Key types of evidence in the light of the recent years’ case law;
- Peculiarities of imposing fines and the application of the leniency policy in public procurement-related cartel investigations;
- “Dos and don’ts” – the most important competition law aspects to keep in mind in the context of public procurement procedures.
The presentation will be held in Hungarian. If you do not speak Hungarian or if you are located outside Hungary and cannot attend the presentation, feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested. Please note there is no charge for attending this event, however places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.
Dóra Petrányi and Nóra Jekkel