Our law firm advices your business on GDPR compliance
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will apply equally to all Member States from May 2018, is designed at European level to strengthen and unify both personal rights (creation of the right to data portability, data anonymity, special provisions for minors etc.) and the responsibility of those who process the data. The sanctions and potentially high fines pose a significant economic risk to companies concerned. Therefore, whatever your business, it is essential that you adapt and comply with current and future obligations, which vary depending on the nature of the files and the purpose of the information being gathered.
We specialise primarily in the following areas:
- compliance with French and European legislation;
- client-side and provider-side IT contract negotiation;
- assistance with the information/consent process;
- coordinating transfers of data within/outside the European Union;
- producing standard clauses/internal rules;
- designing principles in relation to spamming/e-commerce/opt-in/opt-out;
- biometric data protection;
- security for the collection, analysis and storage of sensitive data;
- representation during negotiations with the French Data Protection Commission (CNIL);
The following information is intended only as a guide and the list of our services is not exhaustive. Please contact us to find out more or receive a quote.