Adriana is Partner of the Firm and leads the Employment & Pensions practice. She is a lawyer, with more than 12 years of experience advising national and multinational clients on labour law, comprehensive social security and immigration law. She also has extensive experience advising companies on due diligence processes in labour and social security matters and managing legal and operational processes. Adriana has directed the study of public policies for the Colombian pension system and has also participated in labour negotiations for relevant clients.
She has extensive experience in comprehensive advice on labour litigation in the field of social security and labour law for individuals for their pension planning, both in Colombia and abroad. Also, Adriana is studying an LL.M. in Labour Law and Social Security from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, she is a founding member of CEDEP (Center for Procedural Law Studies) and Director of the Labour Law chapter. Adriana also has experience in the academic field.
- 2019-present – Partner, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2013-2019 – Managing Partner, Escobar García Abogados S.A.S, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2013 – Legal Consultant, Escobar & Granados Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2009-2012 – Legal Consultant, Aegis Consultores Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2006-2008 – Benefits Coordination Attorney, BBVA Horizonte Pensiones y Censantias S.A, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2005-2006 – Legal Vice Presidency Attorney, Colfondos, Bogotá, Colombia