Due to a higher awareness of criminal risks that is spreading worldwide, criminal law has taken a central role in corporate development at a national and international level.
In response to this situation, our Corporate Criminal Law team provides advice focused on all matters related to criminal law and procedure, and seeks to create risk prevention programs that allow the avoidance of criminal situations, or the correct reaction when said situations arise. Through these actions we intend to prevent economic and reputational damages that may be irreparable in any productive activity.
Our team develops policies for the prevention and management of criminal risk, as well as the provision of specific consultancies related to crimes committed against our clients or during the performance of their activities. In these cases, we provide strategic planning for the management of those specific situations, as well as the representation for our clients in any criminal procedure that may arise. We have strategic partnerships with forensic investigators, and crisis & public relations management firms, which support the implementation of our client’s requirements and meet their specific needs.
Our services include:
- Analysis of internal audits to determine the occurrence of criminal activities.
- Consulting services in matters of compliance related to corruption, fraud, money laundering and financing of terrorism prevention.
- Consulting services for the effective occurrence of crime within a company.
- Advisory to natural persons.
- Advice in the selection of contractors for the provision of forensic investigation services.
- Strategic litigation.
- Drafting of criminal complaints.
- Judicial representation of our clients in criminal procedures.
- Criminal defence services when related to the development of businesses.