Laura is an Associate for the Firm in the Real Estate & Construction practice. She has more than 5 years of experience advising national and international clients in M&A transactions, private equity investments, structuring real estate and construction projects, drafting, and negotiating framework investment agreements, shareholders agreements, share and/or assets purchases agreements, trust and lease agreements, memorandums of understanding and term sheets. Moreover, Laura has experience in drafting and negotiating different commercial and civil contracts.
Laura is a lawyer of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and holds an LL.M from Northwestern University (Chicago) and a Certificate MBA del Instituto Empresa (Ie) (Madrid).
- 2020-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2018 - 2020– Associate, Advocat Servicios Legales Bogotá, Colombia
- 2017-2018 – Advisor, Superintendencia de Sociedades, Bogotá Colombia
- 2016 - 2018 – Junior Associate, Gómez Pinzón Abogados Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015 - 2016 – Asociada junior, Parra Rodríguez Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia