We can optimise your corporate architecture
Company structures often evolve over a long period of time and are further complicated by acquisitions. It is important to regularly assess these structures in the light of current circumstances and optimise them as required.
Put your trust in us, the specialists in reorganisation tax law
Reorganisation tax law provides tax-neutral options for restructuring your company without disclosing hidden reserves.
Our experienced team offers support in
- Optimising your legal form and company structure with regard to tax efficiency
- Utilising losses carried forward
- Minimising real property transfer tax liability
- Being aware of regulations on the abuse of legal forms in order to avoid prohibition periods for future measures
- Ensuring that the planned restructuring is tax neutral
Fit for the future
We will find you a company structure that is future-proof and support you during implementation. Alongside civil law and tax aspects, we also consider the business dimension.