- Legal advice on IT agreements of all kinds
- Transactions, IT outsourcing / Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and IT roll-out projects
- Developing or reorganising the distribution structures of technology companies
- Legal advice on public IT invitations to tender (IT procurement law, EVB-IT system (Supplementary Terms of Contract for IT Procurement), etc.)
- Providing legal advice and representation in IT-related disputes and lawsuits, in particular involving troubled large-scale IT projects
- Advice on software protection, dealing with open-source licenses and on all other software copyright issues
- Training project leaders and managers of IT companies to produce legally watertight technology-related agreements
- Compliance advice, including regulation
- Legal advice on all aspects of Internet law and e-commerce
In addition to preparing and negotiating IT agreements of all kinds (software licensing and project agreements, software as a service (SaaS), application service provisioning (ASP), EVB-IT system (Supplementary Terms of Contract for IT Procurement), etc.), we advise companies on all aspects of Internet law and e-commerce. A key area is data protection law and information security. We also represent companies in court and arbitration proceedings involving technology law issues of all kinds and offer companies in-house training on current IT law matters.
Another core activity is providing legal advice on complex IT projects, particularly in relation to outsourcing projects or the roll-out of new technologies within companies. IT-related instructions received from public-sector clients now also play an important role. We often advise private suppliers and public contractors on IT-related procurement law issues and on contract negotiations.