07 October 2013, 11:00 -
CMS is delighted to invite you to our annual Lifesciences Global Forum in Brussels.
- Developments in EU Product Liability law
- Lifesciences Landscape – Panel discussion on key challenges facing in-house counsel
- Market Access: Regulatory Approval Convergence; Reimbursement Divergence – What gives?
- Comparative study of distribution models and marketing requirements across EU
- Unified Patent Court: Where do we stand? Friction between IP rights and Competition law
- Compliance and reputational risk
Presentations will be delivered by CMS colleagues and other industry experts including a keynote speech from Tim Hopkirk (Director Thiiink! Design Limited).
Please note there is no charge for attending our Forum.
Please click here to register.
For guests who will require accommodation, we have arranged a preferred rate with the Le Méridien Hotel. Please click here to secure your accommodation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the CMS Lifesciences Global Forum in Brussels.