23 September 2015, 13:00 -
We would like to remind you about the fifth webinar from the CMS Commercial Law Group's webinar series for 2015.
In this webinar we are going to focus on two main "hot topics" in data protection: e-health and security of processing.
In a little bit more detail, our presenters from Germany, the UK and France will touch on the following topics:
- Concept of health data : ill-defined border between wellness data and medical data
- Sensitive data : how to collect and process health data ?
- Storing health data : specific legal requirements under local laws
Data Protection – Security of Processing
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures
- Registration requirements – information required
- State of the art, cost, risk, nature of data
- Data breach notification requirements
- Security by design requirements under the proposed EU Regulation
- Use of cloud processing services