6 Queens Road
Frank Fowlie is a Corporate partner in the Aberdeen office of CMS and a member of our Energy sector group.
Frank has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions in particular relating to oil and gas service companies and upstream oil and gas companies. Frank has also advised on all corporate aspects of restructuring mandates for companies as well as acting in reductions of capital, schemes of arrangement and s.110 reorganisations. Frank also understands the needs of clients having spent a year as corporate counsel for one of the firm’s multinational oil company clients.
- Halliburton on the acquisition of Red Spider Technology Limited and Intelligent Well Controls Limited.
- Petrofac on a number of acquisitions of oilfield service companies.
- On the corporate aspects of the administration of First Oil including the sale of First Oil and Gas Limited and other oilfield interest to Zennor Petroleum Limited.
- BP on the sale of its interest in the Sean Field to SSE E&P Limited.
- Towry Limited on a number of acquisitions including of the wealth management businesses of Axa and Baker Tilly.
- On the corporate aspects of the administration of Iona Energy Company UK Limited.
- Clarksons PLC on the acquisition of Gibb Tools Limited.
- Yantai Jereh (A large Chinese Oil Service Company) on an investment in AIM Listed Plexus Holdings Plc.
- On all aspects of the secondary management buy-out of Electro-Flow Controls Limited.
2006 - Lawyers Transfer Test to English law qualification, College of Law, London
1999 – Dip LP, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
1998 - LLB (Hons), 2:1., University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen