78 Cannon Street
Will Dibble is a partner in the Financial Services and Products group. He advises leading investment and retail banks as well as other financial institutions and corporates on a wide range of derivatives and structured products.
Will specialises in derivative securities and advises on both wholesale and retail structured product offerings linked to a wide range of asset classes including equities, funds, commodities, indices and rates. He also advises on longevity linked products as well as distressed debt trading in conjunction with our insolvency specialists. He is currently advising clients on the impact of EMIR and the benchmark regulation.
Ranked as a leading individual in Derivatives and Structured Products by Legal 500, Will is, according to Legal 500 (2010), “an incredibly safe pair of hands” and, according to Legal 500 (2011), “an expert in his field, and worth every penny on complex deals”.
He is also highly ranked as an individual in Chambers UK which states that “Will is a well-respected figure in the capital markets field” (2012).
Will is a regular speaker on derivatives matters.
- A leading US investment bank on the implementation of the 2014 ISDA Credit Derivatives Definitions in its structured products programme.
- A leading European investment bank on CPPI fund linked products.
- A leading US investment bank on its issuance of credit, equity, index and commodity linked retail structured products.
- A large hedge fund on restructuring its exposure to a structured note issue.
- A leading European investment bank on its compliance with the IOSCO principles in relation to its benchmarks.
- A leading European bank in relation to its new proprietary indices.
- 1995 – LPC, College of Law
- 1994 – LLB, University College London, London