Rua Sousa Martins 10
Patrick Dewerbe’s main areas of activity are tax legal consultancy, with particular emphasis on cross-border operations, Private Equity operations, corporate reorganisations, structured financing, property taxation and accounting.
He has also been recently assisting Portuguese and international clients with their investments in Angola.
- Patrick has joined CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut in 2007.
- Beforehand he was head of the Tax Area at Linklaters in Portugal (2005 to 2007) and has acted as Tax Manager at Ernst & Young LLP in New York (2000 to 2004), responsible for the Portuguese Tax Desk of Ernst & Young in the United States.
- Patrick Dewerbe has started his career at PLMJ, as Associate of the Tax Department (1993 to 2000).
- Graduated in Law from the Law Faculty of the Catholic University Portugal.
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 1995.
- Patrick Dewerbe has acted as Visiting Professor of International Tax Management for the Post-Graduation Course in Taxation in ISCTE.