Our Customs Law & Trade team offers comprehensive advice to national and foreign companies that, due to the ordinary course of their business they export or import goods and services.
Lawyers within the Customs Law & Trade area have participated in several transnational operations that enable them to carry out the necessary accompaniment to our clients in this type of transactions, devising operational and strategic alternatives for customs optimization.
Likewise, our team has extensive experience in customs and trade litigation concerning administrative and judicial authorities.
In foreign exchange matters, we offer advice to local and foreign entities that execute operations in foreign currency.
Our services include:
- Consulting in customs and exchange operations.
- Strategies and models of customs and trade planning
- Detect and minimize risks in foreign trade operations
- Defense and protection in international trade
- Advice on the interpretation and application of international treaties
- Free economic zone regime
- Anti-dumping practices
- Customs valuation
- Tariff classification
- Apprehensions and seizures
- Manuals and instructions on customs and trade law.
- Advice regarding customs regimes
- Advice regarding areas with special customs regime
- Accompaniment, advice, and representation in customs and trade litigation.
- Propose effective strategies in case of a possible investigation by the authorities
- Advice and management in the channeling of currencies and their respective records.
- Preparation and review of change statements
- Audit and diagnosis of the foreign exchange transactions processed by the Company.