CMS was named by General Counsels from major businesses including FTSE 100 companies among the UK’s best law firms for diversity and inclusion.
In its report, Legal Week stated that CMS “walks the walk on diversity and inclusion”; a great testimony to our dedication to create the right culture for our people and more broadly to improve inclusion and diversity in the legal sector and the marketplace.
We have received recognition for our accomplishments in Diversity and Inclusion, including:
- Managing Partners’ Forum Excellence Awards – CMS was shortlisted for the ‘Most Inclusive Firm’
- The Lawyer Awards – CMS was commended for ‘Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion’
- The Law Society Excellence Awards – CMS was highly commended in ‘Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion’
- Times Top 50 Employers for Women – CMS featured in the 2016, 2017 and 2018 listings
- Stonewall Workplace Equality Index – CMS was listed in the Top 100 in 2016, 2017, 2018
- The European Diversity Awards – CMS was shortlisted in two categories, Social Mobility Awards (Bursary Scheme) and Employee Network (Women's Network)
- Pink News Awards – CMS was shortlisted for ‘Business Equality Awards’
In addition to the recognition the firm has received, a number of colleagues have been rewarded with prestigious awards for their personal contribution to inclusion:
- Financial Times’ HERoes (company leaders who support women in business)
- Financial Times’ ‘Empower: Ethnic Minority Future Leaders’
- UK Social Mobility Awards
- Pink News Awards
- Timewise Power 50