Ed Kingsbury advises a range of clients on investment funds and investment management arrangements. He focusses on private equity, venture capital, debt and infrastructure funds.
His experience includes:
- the structuring, establishment, marketing, operation and end-of-life of investment funds in a range of jurisdictions
- carried interest arrangements
- ongoing house and regulatory issues
- establishing, merging and de-merging asset managers
- investment management-related mergers and acquisitions
His investor-side practice includes acting for cornerstone investors in funds and seed investors in funds and their managers, and advising secondaries funds on complex transactions. He has in-house experience as general counsel of a European asset management group with infrastructure, private equity and UCITS funds focused on resource and energy efficiency.
Ed is a member of the British Venture Capital Association Regulatory Committee. The Legal 500 UK 2017 edition recommends him for investment funds.