78 Cannon Street
Matthew is a Senior Associate in the Power Team.
Matthew has a track record of advising government, regulators, network companies, developers and investors on energy sector regulation, renewables, and wider transactions in the utilities sector.
- The Department of Energy & Climate Change (as was) on Great Britain Electricity Market Reform.
- SSE Energy Supply Limited in relation to smart meter roll-out.
- Northern Ireland Electricity Networks on the introduction of contestability in connections in Northern Ireland.
- 2007 – LPC, BPP Law School, Leeds
- 2006 – GDL, BPP Law School, Leeds
- 2005 – MA, English Literature, University of St Andrews, St Andrews
- Consulting Editorial Board Member - LexisPSL Energy
- Prosumers Rule, Utility Week
- Staying Sharp in the Digital Age, Gas International