Highlights of our experience:
- A multi-national pharmaceutical client on a dawn raid as part of the European Commission’s pharmaceutical sector inquiry.
- A major construction group on a dawn raid, leniency application and through to decision in an industry-wide construction cartel investigation.
- A private hospital operator on an OFT/CMA’s private healthcare market investigation.
- A supplier on a consumer products cartel investigation, capturing and analysing documents, interviewing staff, preparing the response and carrying out a competition audit of the supplier’s business.
- A FMCG retail chain on an investigation and in the appeal tribunal.
- Various companies in the financial sector subject to market reviews conducted by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Sportsword International in its role as whistleblower in proceedings before the OFT and CAT in relation to the replica football kit cartel and appeal, including CAT intervention and successful CAT costs application.
- Various companies multiple sectors on competition audits and developing and delivering competition and regulated procurement compliance programmes for various companies in the energy, FMCG, lifesciences and other sectors, including one of the world’s largest consumer product companies.
Please download the print version below.