This year's Economist General Counsel conference will be at Claridge's, London, on October 16th and the overall topic is "The GC as a brand". This conference will commence at 08.15.
The day includes presentations by a range of General Counsel on:
- the GC as a business leader - how is the GC perceived?
- the use of external advisors - in which Richard Price, Senior Partner, CMS CMcK will be talking about selecting external advisors and designing the ITT
- the value of the GC - their role as trusted business partner
- leading the in-house team and developing talent
- controlling legal costs and managing law firms and
- crisis management.
As major sponsors of the conference CMS have negotiated a special 25% discount off the standard rate of £695 so please complete the enclosed booking form and send it to the address shown on the form.
For more information you can also visit the European General Counsel Summit 2008 web page .
We look forward to seeing you there.
Senior Partner, CMS CMcK