Home / News / CMS advises Trigano on its investment in Gimeg

CMS advises Trigano on its investment in Gimeg

CMS assisted Trigano with its acquisition of 60% of the shares in the share capital of Gimeg. The remaining 40% of the shares are held by Gimeg’s management team and can be acquired by Trigano in the future. Gimeg is a wholesale distributor of accessories for recreational vehicles, camping equipment and gas-fired leisure equipment.

Trigano, a French listed company, is the European leader in the leisure vehicle industry.

CMS Team
The CMS team comprised Roman Tarlavski, Dena Mokhberolsafa, Isabelle van den Hoogen, Elisabeth Anne von Meijenfeldt, Gieneke van Nierop, Herman Boersen, Jarrik Haust, Barbara Veldmaat, Nigel Henssen, Simon Sanders, Kimberly Friesen, Rogier de Vrey, Yasar Celebi, Jaap Loman, Floortje van der Mark and Alexander IIkelenstam.

Related people

Portrait of Roman Tarlavski
Roman Tarlavski
Partner
Amsterdam
Portrait of Dena Mokhberolsafa
Dena Mokhberolsafa
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Isabelle Hoogen
Isabelle van den Hoogen
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Elisabeth Anne von Meijenfeldt
Elisabeth Anne von Meijenfeldt
Kandidaat-notaris
Amsterdam
Portrait of Gieneke Nierop
Gieneke van Nierop
Kandidaat-notaris
Amsterdam
Portrait of Herman Boersen
Herman Boersen
Partner
Amsterdam
Portrait of Jarrik Haust
Jarrik Haust
Belastingadviseur
Amsterdam
Portrait of Nigel Henssen
Nigel Henssen
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Simon Sanders
Simon Sanders
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Kimberly Friesen
Kimberly Friesen
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Rogier Vrey
Rogier de Vrey
Partner
Amsterdam
Portrait of Yasar Celebi
Yasar Celebi
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Jaap Loman
Jaap Loman
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Floortje Mark
Floortje van der Mark
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Portrait of Alexander IJkelenstam
Alexander IJkelenstam
Advocaat
Amsterdam
Barbara Veldmaat
Show more Show less