78 Cannon Street
Anthony Waller is a partner in the Corporate/M&A Team at CMS London. Anthony deals with all aspects of corporate work, including private company and business acquisitions and disposals, public takeovers, schemes of arrangement, fundraisings, venture capital investments and IPOs, joint ventures and reorganisations. Anthony works alongside the firm's international Corporate team.
Anthony has advised clients in the TMC sector for many years, advising established international companies on a variety of transactions and public company issues.
His practice focuses on high growth technology companies, acting for both the companies themselves and investors into the sector.
- The shareholders of The Organised Group Limited owners of managed service specialist OCSL on the £29m sale of their interests to leading cloud transformation provider Cancom, a German publicly listed company.
- The shareholders of Arkessa Limited, an Internet-of-Things (IoT) managed services provider, on a management buyout backed by ECI Partners.
- Apperio Limited on its $10m Series A investment from Draper Esprit, existing institutional investors IQ Capital and Notion Capital and existing angel investors.
- Leading Internet-of-Things specialist Telit Communications plc on the $105m sale of its automotive division to Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed TUS International Ltd.
- London-based venture capital firm Smedvig Capital on a £9.5 million Series B funding investment in app commerce company Poq.
- euNetworks, a leading European bandwidth infrastructure provider, on its merger with US investment firm Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners, through which Stonepeak acquired a majority interest in the company and provided $500m of committed growth capital.
- Woodfield Limited on the sale of its joint venture interests in Stretford Holdings Limited and the connected sale by Stretford Holdings Limited of its US subsidiary Trimite Paints Inc to Protech.
- GAME Digital Plc on the disposal of Multiplay (UK) Limited, its game server-hosting business, to Unity Technologies for a consideration of £19,000,000.
- One of the world's leading online brands The LadBible Group Limited in relation to a restructuring of its shareholder arrangements.
- VirtualStock Holdings Limited, a specialist software provider in retail and healthcare supply chain management solutions on its $6m investment round with Notion Capital, Europe’s leading B2B SaaS Venture Capital firm.
- The shareholders of RAVN a leading artificial intelligence platform for document search and discovery on the sale of the entire share capital of RAVN to US headquartered leading professional services software provider iManage.
- Behavox Ltd, which provides surveillance software to help financial institutions remain compliant, on a $20m Series A fundraising, securing investment from existing investor Hoxton Ventures and new investors Index Ventures and Citigroup.
- A client on multiple rounds of financing in relation to the establishment, development and management of the Kao Data Centre in Harlow, UK.
- A leading international computer games publisher on its GBP 10m investment into a UK based virtual reality agency.
- Game Digital plc on its acquisition of Ads Reality Limited, an innovative augmented reality business.
- Veeve, a specialist home rental company,), on multiple investments by Smedvig Capital and subsequently Wyndham Worldwide.
- The shareholders of Surreal Vision, a real-time 3D scene reconstruction technology developer, on its sale to Oculus Rift, a wholly owned company of Facebook.
- The Foodpanda Group (a mobile and online global food ordering marketplace) on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Just Eat's Indian business and separately on its merger with Hungerstation in Saudi Arabia.
- Digital Origin, a fintech company which utilises its advanced original loan technology to enable real-time, paperless credit transactions on an A round investment led by Prime Ventures, a leading European growth equity firm.
- Careerbuilder.com, the largest on-line recruitment provider in the world, on the cross jurisdictional acquisition of the Broadbean Group, one of the leading providers of a SAAS solution to the on-line recruitment market, from subsidiaries of The Daily Mail and General Trust plc.
- PayPoint Plc, a leading retail payments and services network, on the acquisition of Adaptis Solutions Limited, a cashless payment processor.
- Telit Communications plc, an enabler of the global machine-to-machine movement, on the UK aspects of its acquisition of NXP Semiconductors N.V.'s ATOP business in the Netherlands (ATOP is an automotive grade telematics solution for vehicle manufacturers.
- TripAdvisor on its acquisition of Niumba.com, a Madrid based holiday rentals website.
- NVIDIA Corporation on the acquisition of Icera for USD 367m. Icera is a leading innovator of top-performing baseband processors for 3G and 4G cellular phones and tablets.
- 1993 – Law LLB, Southampton University, Southampton