16 March 2021, 14:00 -
We are delighted to invite you to a webinar series, which will provide you with a brief overview into the latest developments relevant to the insurance sector in CEE jurisdictions.
This event will cover:
- Validity of electronic signatures in the insurance sales process
- Trends in Bulgarian case law in the insurance sector
- Alternative dispute resolution in Turkish insurance law
- Serbia & Montenegro:
We hope that you can attend, and we look forward to sharing our views with you.
Watch webinar recording here:
Past webinar covered below topics:
- Guidelines on Information and Communication Technology Security and Governance from the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
- Online insurance
- Novelties on the MTPL insurance market
- Czech Republic:
- Draft Bill on the Protection of Whistle-blowers Act
- 5th AML Directive into Czech AML law
- New draft norm from the Romanian Financial Supervisory Authority to repeal and replace the current insurance distribution norm (Norm 19)
Download presentation slides for this webinar here.
Should you have any question regarding this webinar series, please contact us.