14 February 2019, 08:30 -
Please join us for a morning of topical legal updates and practical insights from CMS’s Technology Team. Our contentious and non-contentious experts will provide cross-disciplinary perspective on a broad spectrum of technology issues - from the way your organisation procures new technology, through to managing risk in technology and using technology to achieve greater efficiencies in your workload.
Our programme will include:
- Supporting businesses using AI: some (IP) challenges for legal teams – Dr Rachel Free, Of Counsel (Patent Attorney)
- Robot Process Automation (RPA): best practice for contracting for solutions – Dr Sam De Silva, Partner
- A deeper dive into some other drafting issues in the latest tech contracts – Paul Silver, Partner
- A roundup of recent key commercial cases – and how they impact your drafting –Laurence Kalman, Partner, and Tim Sales, Senior Associate
- Managing risk in claims and disputes arising from cyber attacks and data breaches – Lee Gluyas, Partner
- Topical issues in reputation management for corporates – Tamsin Blow, Partner
We hope that you be able to join us for a chance to catch up on recent developments and network with your peers.
CPD and Continuing Competence information
Although CPD hours targets are a thing of the past, this event is designed to help you comply with the new SRA Continuing Competences by helping you to: stay up to date with changes in the law and the practice context (Competence A); maintain your legal technical skills in particular drafting and negotiating (Competence B); and manage your workload (Competence D). If you need accreditation for a different CPD or CLE regime, contact us at [email protected].