Webinar: The life-cycle of a cyber breach
Cyber insurance is the fastest growing line of insurance and cyber-attacks are an issue that could affect any insured in any class of business.
Drawing on our experience of working on UK and international breaches CMS will provide practical advice on dealing with a breach including notifications to regulators and data subjects, as well as defending any follow on claims that may arise.
CMS’ seminar will cover the “life-cycle” of a breach incident, including:
- Initial breach response procedure, IT forensic investigation and mitigation.
- On-going legal and regulatory implications in the UK and internationally.
- Mid to long-term commercial risks, including responding to follow-on claims.
Learning outcomes for attendees:
- To develop an understanding of the issues to consider in the context of a cyber-attack and data breach, both at the outset and on an on-going basis.
- To consider how to mitigate the effects of such incidents, including best practice in crisis management, dealing with regulators and follow on claims.
- 19 November