Welcome to the latest issue of Kernel, our Scotland food and drink bulletin. In Kernel, we examine current legal issues affecting the Scottish food and drink industry and provide bite-size articles on key developments.
In this issue, we consider the following:
- Spotlight on… The Eco Larder: Waste not, want not
- Tackling food waste: Future measures set to force change by FBOs
- Brand protection: More than just a trade mark
- Brexit could chip away at protected food names
- Recruitment of EU nationals post-Brexit: How to deal with a ‘no deal’
- Top of the class: A new procedure for class actions could bring increased risks to Scotland’s food and drink
- Show me the money… The Scottish self-reporting regime for bribery and corruption
If you would like to discuss any of the issues in this edition of Kernel or wish to provide any feedback, please contact Alison McCartney at [email protected].