Offer to the public
- Qualified Investors.
- Less than 150 persons per EEA state, other than Qualified Investors.
- Aggregate amount of the offer in the EU is less than:
- EUR 5m in a rolling 12 month period; or
- EUR 8m in a rolling 12 month period if (to be) admitted to the Belgium Stock Exchange markets the MTF Euronext Growth or the MTF Euronext Access.
For offers of investment securities below or equal to these thresholds and for direct admission (without a public offer) to trading on MTF Euronext Growth/Access, the issuer must publish an information note, complying with the conditions set out in the prospectus law and Royal Decree of 23 September 2018 which must be filled with the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA), without prior approval, at the latest at the time when it is made public.
Admission to trading on a regulated market
- Issue of new shares on a regulated market of less than 20% of the existing issued share capital in a rolling 12 month period.