78 Cannon Street
Sarah Ozanne is Of Counsel in the Employment team and has specialised in both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters for over 15 years.
She works with clients in a broad range of industry sectors, regularly advising on senior executive appointment and departures, restructuring and redundancy programmes, restrictive covenants and team moves as well as employment aspects of disposals and acquisitions, outsourcings and integration, including TUPE in private and public sector context. She is also an experienced litigator handling employment tribunal and High Court litigation.
Sarah is regularly published in legal and HR journals and trade publications. She is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, the European Employment Lawyers Association and the CBI Employment Lawyers Network.
- A multinational US headquartered organisation on changes to flex benefit and pension arrangements affecting its 18,000 strong UK workforce.
- An international insurance organisation on a project to restructure its European operations, including coordinating input from 24 jurisdictions.
- UK banks on HR aspects of new individual accountability regime
- A retail asset manager on board level changes including allegations of whistleblowing.
- An insurance client on breach of confidentiality and post termination restrictions and enforcement action.
- An international consumer products company on closure of its UK manufacturing operations.
- A global leader in engineering on integration issues following its acquisition of a major planning, design and management consultancy and managing an on-going mandate for provision of global HR advice.
- A major construction firm in a series of union backed claims concerning the application of TUPE.
- 1995 - LPC, College of Law, London
- 1994 - LLB, Lancaster University, Lancaster
- Member, Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, CBI Employment Lawyers Network