02 July 2020, 11:00 -
As organisations look towards recovery and adapting to the new landscape they are faced with lots of uncertainty and challenges. One certainty is that changes to the workplace and workforce are inevitable.
How do organisations reshape and strive to emerge stronger following the pandemic and beyond?
Our Future of Work series will look in depth at the different areas organisations will need to think about and deliver a series of know-how videos to support in these areas.
In this launch webinar, you will hear from our diverse expert panel who will share their views on this very topical area. Our speakers will outline the key consideration for organisations as we look, not just at the immediate recovery phase, but the longer term future of work and the workplace.
Topics for discussion will include:
- The workplace - the influence of technology and AI, agile working trends, changing attitudes to the office environment, health and safety considerations and how these all impact what the workplace of the future will look like;
- The workforce - the human elements of work, work/life balance, community, wellbeing & culture and the interplay with performance in this new environment; and
- The infrastructure of work - crucial as organisations look further ahead, we will consider emerging trends in transport/infrastructure in cities.
This webinar will be chaired by Gillian MacLellan, Partner, CMS and our panel includes:
- Steve Judge, Chairman, Space Solutions Scotland
- Kevan Jones, Partner, Organizational Effectiveness, Oliver Wyman
- Jeremy Kelly, Lead Director, Global Cities Research
- Carol Nisbet, Partner, CMS
- Jacqueline Rédarès, Senior Associate, CMS
The event is a must for all who are part of planning and thinking about their organisation’s next steps and future shape.
We hope that you can join us by clicking the button below to register for the webinar.