78 Cannon Street
Anna is a partner in the Commercial Department with a particular focus on the gambling, media and technology industries. Her expertise encompasses gambling, e-commerce, data protection, advertising and consumer protection regulation and sponsorship and media rights exploitation.
For the gambling sector, Anna advises on the full range of commercial, operational and regulatory matters. This includes advising on Gambling Commission investigations and enforcement action, compliance and regulatory issues, software licensing, white label agreements and sponsorship and affiliate arrangements.
- Gamesys on the services and platform agreement which is at the centre of its deal with The Intertain Group pursuant to which Gamesys sold its Jackpotjoy business to Intertain for an initial purchase price of GBP 425.8m.
- Betfred on its platform licensing deal with GVC.
- Various large online gambling operators on the Competition and Markets Authority's investigation into the gambling industry.
- The International Cricket Council on the media rights tender, bidding and evaluation process that resulted in cricket's biggest-ever global broadcast partnership.
- Vodafone on its innovative and highly complex collaboration with Telefonica - a deal estimated by analysts to be worth GBP 1bn.
- 2007 - GDL/LPC, BPP Law School
- 2005 - BSc Management Science, Management Science, University of Warwick, Warwick
- Member of the International Masters of Gaming Law.