The 2018 edition of the Chambers Global guide is out. We would particularly like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
Our law firm's rankings in France, Algeria, Morocco and Africa
This year, we are ranked in eight different fields, including:
- 1 in Band 1: Corporate/Commercial: International Firms (Algeria),
- 4 in Band 2: Capital Markets: Debt (France), Corporate/Commercial: OHADA Specialists (Africa-wide), Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (France), Real Estate & Construction (Morocco);
- 1 in Band 3: Capital Markets: Structured Finance (France);
- 1 in Band 4: Corporate/Commercial (Morocco);
- 1 ranking of the firm in Corporate/M&A (Corporate M&A – Foreign expertise): Germany.
Our lawyers’ presence
Eight of our lawyers feature in these editions this year, with 14 testimonials and/or rankings between them:
- Grégory Benteux, Capital Markets: Debt (France);
- Jean-Jacques Lecat, Corporate/M&A: Foreign expert for Africa-wide (France) | Projects: International projects (France);
- Pierre Marly, Corporate/M&A: Foreign expertise for Africa-wide (France) | Corporate/M&A (Africa-wide);
- Alexandra Rohmert, Corporate/M&A: Foreign expertise for Germany (France);
- Marc-Etienne Sébire, Capital Markets: Structured Finance (France).
Lawyers featured and ranked
- Pierre Marly, Corporate/Commercial: OHADA Specialists, Spotlight Table
- Samir Sayah, Corporate/Commercial: International Firms, Band 1
- Grégory Benteux, Capital Markets: Structured Finance, Band 3;
- Marc-Etienne Sébire, Capital Markets: Debt, Band 2;
- Jérôme Sutour, France – Banking and Finance: Financial Services Regulation, Band 2.
- Marc Veuillot, Corporate/Commercial, Band 4 | Real Estate & Construction, Band 2.
You can view all rankings online on the Guide’s website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.